Monday, April 9, 2012

Councilman tweets to the tune of 29k

Worst title ever? I don't know, I leave that to you, my lone reader, to decide. As for me, I'm sadly not stunned any longer to find, although I am amused, and I am still speechless, that our council knows no low to which it doesn't seek to find a way to, nor will it cease to search for new lows to grace us with.

Philadelphia city councilman pays 29k to centercity based firm, Chatterbox to manage his twitter account. Which amounted to approx 28k more than a co-op from nearby Drexel or Penn would have cost.

As interesting was the councilman's response that , ""I, at 53 years old, do not have that facility,".

Thats what we've been saying all along...But about ALL of you.

Taking the cake though, for most interesting part of this meaningless indicator of average incompetence, are the tweets themselves, what rich and robust language, surely some piercing thought, was contained within them, you are thinking, no doubt. Lets take a peek...

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/our-money/More-on-Kenneys-Twitter-contract.html

....SIGHhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment